How To Apply Online For A Kenya eVisa
• Click http://evisa.go.ke/evisa.html to register and then submit the Kenyan Visa Application
• Pay using Visa card, Mastercard and other debit cards.
• Await approval via email, then download and print the eVisa from your eCitizen account.
• Present your printed eVisa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
Disclaimer From Government of Kenya:
• The Visa processing fee is non refundable.
• Incomplete applications will be rejected.
• The possession of an eVisa is not the final authority to enter The Republic of Kenya.
• Engaging in any form of business or employment without a requisite permit or pass is an offence.
• A visa is required prior to entry into The Republic of Kenya.
• The e-Visa printout must be presented at the port of entry.
All visitors who require a Kenya Visa and who are arriving on or after 1 September 2015 must apply online for the eVisa.
Travelling in July or August 2015 ?
For visitors* arriving into Kenya before 31 August 2015 visas can still be obtained from the Kenyan Embassies / High Commissions in their country prior to departure OR on arrival at the airport in Nairobi or Mombasa.